Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pay For Download Site - Fileice Torrent 100% Working {December - 2012}


Fileice Torrent has been the most awsome pay per download website history has ever seen, many of their users earning lots and lots of money through fileice, and when I mean lots of money it's means thousands,

Website established in late 2008 but running successfully till date, never got penalized from google, paying to all their member through lots of payment options, however best is paypal, I have personally used and alhamdullilah earning good income, "don't worry will post all the screenshot below".


When I started using fileice, even though I try hard as hell I didn't receive any money but when I started to work on what I may be doing wrong I start doing the right thing. I started working on Niche, there was a time when I used to sit on adword keyword tool (Ofcourse by google) searching and searching for about 6-7 hours daily for perfect keyword to work with.

When I tried to search internet for niche marketing I find most of the article written by the people who doesn't know what actually niche is, but finally I found a article which changed my life. It was an article by the very first niche expert. (Sorry guys don't want to reveal much information)

Finally there's a chance for you all to earn lots and lots of money through this website.

Please find the screenshots below

Here's my screenshot of first month payment & running month screenshot also.

My current month earnings: (dont' get jealous puhleaseeeeeeeeeee)

And yes www.downloadfreeseotools.com is my website. I give out free seo tools there, do visit once.

If you really wants to start your own blog or something then click the below link and join fileice.


Don't miss out this opportunity, utilize it as soon as possible.

Join Now

     Admin
Shireen Fatima
SSTF
http://downloadfreeseotools.com

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home